HOMEFORUMINFODIAGNOSISTREATMENTDISEASESBOOKSCHATBLOGLINKS

Begin overcoming hypochondria today with hypnosis

White specks in urine

Talk with others about the symptoms you are experiencing. NOTE: Do not rely on the advice you find here alone, if you are experiencing any severe symptoms please seek medical attention.

Moderators: hypotoo, thehypochondriac

White specks in urine

Postby adam4little » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 am

Whats this mean....white specks in urine + bubbles?
adam4little
New Hypochondriac

Re: White specks in urine

Postby adam4little » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 am

is this bladder cancer???/ Guys seriously I am so scared is this why I have been losing the weight/??/
adam4little
New Hypochondriac

Postby sara37 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 am

No...i got the EXACT same symptoms a month ago for a couple of weeks. Then it just went away by itself. It'll go away as soon as it came dont worry! Maybe its that seafood powder? Or maybe its nothing, like I said I've had it before, white specks and even white string like stuff, plus the bubbles...and it went away by itself...as soon as i stopped concentrating on it! You'll be fine, the walk in doctor checked you and it was fine. Try and have a good day and relax :)
sara37
New Hypochondriac

Postby sara37 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 am

The reason why you've been losing weight was explained to you by the doc and it makes complete sense. In fact people (like i and many others i know) have lost weight during stressful periods without any of the exercise or not eating properly stuff thats happened to you. So the fact that you had an intense 30 day workout program, plus the two miles walking (walking is enough to make you lose weight!), plus the not wanting to eat, plus the anxiety...THIS is why you've been losing weight.

Also I'm sure you've probabaly had the white specks/ bubbles before at some point in your life, but because of the heightened anxiety, you're paying more attention to every part of your body. It'll go away by itself im sure. take care and hope you feel better soon
sara37
New Hypochondriac

Postby hypotoo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Bladder cancer is another disease of middle age. Heavy smoking is a primary cause. Non smokers with no family history of bladder cancer rarely get BC>
hypotoo
Full Blown Hypochondriac

Return to Symptom Support