HOMEFORUMINFODIAGNOSISTREATMENTDISEASESBOOKSCHATBLOGLINKS

Begin overcoming hypochondria today with hypnosis

Hilarious Hypochondriac Jokes

Feel free to talk about anything of interest in this forum

Moderators: hypotoo, thehypochondriac

Hilarious Hypochondriac Jokes

Postby HottieHypochondriac » Fri May 16, 2008 1:28 am

1. The hypochondriac was a regular in the emergency room -- so much so that when he didn't show up for a week, , the staff took notice of his absence. He finally did show up again, and one doctor said, "Long time, no see. Where have you been?" "Sorry I couldn't make it in," the hypochondriac said. "I was feeling sick."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Looking down at the sick man, the doctor decided to tell him the truth. "I feel that I should tell you. You are a very sick man, I'm sure that you would want to know the facts. Now -- is there anyone you would like to see?" Bending towards his patient, the doctor heard him feebly answer, "Yes." "Who is it?" asked the doctor. In a slightly stronger tone the man said, "Another doctor."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What do fishermen and hypochondriacs have in common? They don't really have to catch anything to be happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Once I had multiple personalities, but now we are feeling well.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

The best thing about being schizophrenic is that I'm never alone.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you!

Hypochondria is the only illness that I don't have.

I've always been a hypochondriac. As a little boy, I'd eat my M&M's one by one with a glass of water.
HottieHypochondriac
New Hypochondriac

Re: Hilarious Hypochondriac Jokes

Postby Itzomi » Wed May 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Loved the first one!!
Itzomi
New Hypochondriac

Re: Hilarious Hypochondriac Jokes

Postby gridder » Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Love the M & M's one!
gridder
Full Blown Hypochondriac